‘Buy now, pay later’ offer on a wide range of LandCorp industrial lots
- First 20 buyers will have settlement deferred until December 2016
- Industrial lots available in both metro and regional WA
LandCorp today announced an innovative ‘buy now, pay later’ offer to the first 20 buyers of industrial land across a range of its prime metro and regional industrial estates.
LandCorp’s chief executive Frank Marra said the offer of deferred settlement until December 2016, is designed to stimulate economic development in WA’s business sector.
“We recognise conditions are challenging, and are pleased to extend this support to local businesses, to promote trade and employment opportunities throughout our State,” Mr Marra said.
“Settlement on the 20 lots will be deferred until December 2016 and will free-up funds for businesses as they look to cover due diligence, planning and development costs in starting up at their new location,” Mr Marra said.
“With this offer there has never been a better time to invest in some of Western Australia’s best-planned and strategically-located economic hubs.”
Mr Marra said each of the eligible estates were well planned and designed and strategically located next to key transport routes, an important consideration when choosing a suitable business location.
With light, general and heavy industrial zonings, lots on offer are suited to a wide range of uses including transport, logistics, fabrication, manufacturing, light industry, agriculture and resources.
Lots available in the metro area range in size from 1,535 square metres to 14 hectares and are priced from $249,000 including GST. Regionally, lots range from 2,000 square metres to 10.6 hectares and are priced from $34,000 including GST.
“It is a limited offer and we expect strong interest, so buyers are urged to act soon.”
Participating Perth estates include:
- Forrestdale – Crossroads Industrial
- Hope Valley – Flinders Precinct, Latitude 32
- Neerabup – Meridian Park
- Rockingham – Rockingham Industry Zone
Participating WA regional estates include:
- Karratha – Gap Ridge Industrial
- Port Hedland – Hedland Junction
- Port Hedland - Wedgefield Light Industrial
- Broome – Blue Haze
- Kalgoorlie – Anzac Drive Industrial Estate
- Northam – Avon Industrial Park
- Pinjarra – Pinjarra Industrial Estate
- Bencubbin – Light industrial area
- Carnarvon – Light industrial area
- Cunderdin – Light industrial area
- Collie – Light Industrial area
- Greenhead – Light industrial area
- Hyden – Light industrial area
- Kalbarri – Light industrial area
- Merredin – Light industrial area
- Newman – Newman Light Industrial Area
- Wagin – Light industrial area
- Williams – Light industrial area