You are welcome to speak briefly at the start of a Land Redevelopment Committee (LRC) meeting if you submitted a public comment during the consultation period for a development application.
Our team will contact all submitters a minimum of five days prior to an LRC meeting with specific details of how to register.
Some things to be aware of:
- Registrations are required no later than 5pm on Tuesday prior to the meeting.
- Each speaker is limited to five minutes.
- You may address the subject development application, but not other non-planning related matters.
- Meetings will take place in a CBD location which will be confirmed prior. There may be occasions where alternative locations are required.
- LRC meetings generally take place during standard business hours.
- Allow up to an hour of your time for an LRC meeting. We do our best to make sure they run on time, however this cannot be guaranteed.
- You can only attend if registered to speak at the meeting.
- Committee deliberations are not public discussions.