Anzac Drive Industrial Estate will provide 41 lots when completed, all within an area bound by the major regional transport corridors of Great Eastern Highway and Anzac Drive.
The 37.5ha estate is the first purpose-built general industrial development we have created in the Goldfields region.
The estate has been specifically designed to accommodate the needs of large lot users, in particular transport and transport-related industries operating in the Kalgoorlie area, and to support economic growth in the region.
The current release of land is sold out. Plans are progressing for the next stage of development. To be kept informed on future land, please join the mailing list.
With a commitment from the Australian Government to upgrade a portion of Great Eastern Highway west of Kalgoorlie, this estate is becoming an increasingly attractive location for transport and logistics companies servicing Western Australia.
Key features of Anzac Drive Industrial Estate include:
- Dual-road frontage lots for easy access and efficient land use, suitable for triple road trains
- Serviced lots with underground power and water
- Street lighting for added security
- Roads with wide corners and mountable kerbs for triples' maneuverability
- Direct access to Anzac Drive and connection to Great Eastern Highway
- Access and close proximity to West Kalgoorlie rail freight yards and linkage to the Kalgoorlie Business Park
- Design guidelines to ensure a high standard of development
If you're a landowner and looking for an industrial builder, visit Master Builders WA for more information.
To learn more about the City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder, watch a video courtesy of the Kalgoorlie-Boulder Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KBCCI).