The Anzac Drive industrial estate contains 41 lots, all within an area bound by the major regional transport corridors of Great Eastern Highway and Anzac Drive.
The 37.5ha estate is the first purpose-built general industrial development we have created in the Goldfields region.
The estate has been specifically designed to accommodate the needs of large lot users, in particular transport and transport-related industries operating in the Kalgoorlie area, and to support economic growth in the region.
All land within the estate has now sold. Plans are progressing for the next stage land release.
To register to stay informed about future land releases click on the button at the top of the page.
With a commitment from the Australian Government to upgrade a portion of the Great Eastern Highway west of Kalgoorlie, the Anzac Drive industrial estate is becoming an increasingly attractive location for transport and logistic companies servicing Western Australia.
Key features of Anzac Drive Industrial Estate include:
- Dual-road frontage lots for easy access and efficient land use, suitable for triple road trains
- Serviced lots with underground power and water
- Street lighting for added security
- Roads with wide corners and mountable kerbs for triples' maneuverability
- Direct access to Anzac Drive and connection to Great Eastern Highway
- Access and close proximity to West Kalgoorlie rail freight yards and linkage to the Kalgoorlie Business Park
- Design guidelines to ensure a high standard of development
To learn more about the City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder, watch a video courtesy of the Kalgoorlie-Boulder Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KBCCI).