Latitude 32 is 27 kilometres south of Perth in the Hope Valley-Wattleup area within Perth's most important industrial region, the Western Trade Coast. Part of both the City of Cockburn and City of Kwinana, Latitude 32 features high-quality transport access and infrastructure with road, rail, sea and air links that offer connections to local, national and international markets.
Latitude 32 provides easy and direct transport access to:
- The Perth CBD via Kwinana Freeway,
- Perth’s airport precincts via Kwinana Freeway and Roe and Tonkin Highways,
- Australian Marine Complex, Rockingham Industry Zone and Kwinana Industrial Area, all located within the Western Trade Coast,
- Kewdale industrial area and intermodal transport hub, via Roe and Tonkin Highways and the direct freight rail link. Latitude 32 is also located alongside the high wide load corridor linking Henderson to Kewdale,
- The proposed outer harbour port and intermodal terminal.