Unique development opportunity in the historic Midland Workshops precinct
Strata Units 2 & 3, 6 Centennial Place Midland
Offers to purchase are now being sought for two strata units within the historic Midland Railway Workshops precinct.
This is an exciting and rare opportunity to deliver quality development within a well located, strategic and heritage rich location.
The sites are located within walking distance to Midland Station, Midland City Centre, Centrepoint Shopping Centre, as well as state-of-the-art medical facilities.
Nearby public spaces including the new Railway Square and picturesque Coal Dam Park offer desirable amenity and lifestyle within this unique and fast-growing precinct.
- Located within heritage listed Block One of the Midland Railway Workshops
- Unit 2: 5,185sqm. Unit 3: 3,565sqm
- Located adjacent to the Midland GP Superclinic
- Frontages to Yelverton Dve, Centennial Place, Main Gate and Woodmill Lane
- 1-2 storey development potential (internal)
There are a number of other buildings and sites in and around the Workshops precinct for which interested parties are also welcome to submit proposals. See the Offers Invited document for more information.
The Offers Invited document is available from the DevelopmentWA Tenderlink website.
Submissions close 2pm (WST) Thursday 5 August 2021.