Yagan Square is the flagship public space in the Perth City Link project. It is an extraordinary place to visit and experience WA’s culture, heritage and environment.
Yagan Square comes alive with a range of events from large scale civic celebrations and concerts, to unique festivals and a range of activities that showcase WA food and beverages, and musical and theatrical performances.
Interested in booking an event space?
If you are an event organiser looking to book an event space at Yagan Square your first step is to contact our team.
We will discuss your idea, its suitability for the space, dates and availability plus any other requirements. A meeting and site visit may also be required.
We’ll request you lodge an application using our online form if your idea is considered suitable.
The Event Application Guide provides detailed information about the type of events suitable at Yagan Square, the full application process plus approvals, conditions and fees.
Things you should know:
- Applications for minor events with less than 500 people and nil infrastructure are to be submitted six weeks prior to the event.
- Applications for other events are to be submitted six months prior to the event.
- The application fee is payable on submission of your application.
- Completion of the application form does not automatically imply approval.
- Only completed sections in the application will be considered, those left blank indicate that you don't require those items.
- You are required to read and understand the sections regarding Event Conditions, Approvals, Licenses and Services before signing the application.
It's essential that you have discussed your idea with our team before submitting an application.
Contact our team
Phone (08) 9320 0000
After hours 0481 908 725