As the State Government’s development agency operating throughout Western Australia, we are committed to developing sustainable communities, prosperous industry and resilient regions. This is demonstrated through our support of organisations working to build better communities.
We are particularly interested in aligning with those projects that reflect our purpose, values and development priorities.
- Brilliance - We relentlessly pursue brilliance in all aspects of our work. Our agility drives a solutions-focused, can-do approach to challenges.
- Alliance - Our strength comes from our diversity. We engage, listen and learn from each other, the community, our stakeholders, suppliers and partners. We are strongest when we work together.
- Courage - We lead through our collective commitment to innovation and action. We bring a can-do attitude and dedication to our work, our goals and our culture. Always seeking new perspectives and exploring new ways of thinking.
- Integrity - Integrity is reflected in everything we do. Each and every day. We are unwavering in our commitment to transparency, openness and professionalism.
Our Strategic Objectives
- Sustainable communities. Developing high quality major projects, transport oriented development, urban regeneration projects and rail station precincts.
- Prosperous industry. Facilitating economic diversification and jobs growth in industrial areas throughout Western Australia.
- Resilient regions. Working with stakeholders across the State to deliver projects which support regional economic development and job creation.
Our commitment to developing integrated and sustainable communities is demonstrated through our support of organisations working to build better communities.
We are particularly interested in aligning with those community projects that reflect our purpose, values and development priorities.
We invest in partnerships with industry, business and government to achieve the best success for regional growth, urban renewal and strategic industry development.
Consideration is given to sponsoring or partnering organisations or events which promote economic development in Western Australia and which align with our purpose, corporate values and development priorities.
Applying for Community Investments and Industry Partnerships
In order to evaluate your application, please ensure you have
- Read and understood the Community Investment and Corporate Partnership Guidelines
- Completed all fields that are marked as mandatory (*)
You can choose to submit your application online or by downloading the application and emailing to us.
You can apply online here. A copy of your application will be emailed to you.
Download PDF application