Anzac Drive industrial estate is now complete. The 37.5ha estate is the first purpose-built general industrial development we have created in the Goldfields region. It contains 41 lots, all within an area bound by the major regional transport corridors of Great Eastern Highway and Anzac Drive.
Anzac Drive was specifically designed to accommodate the needs of large lot users, in particular transport and transport-related industries operating in the Kalgoorlie area, and to support economic growth in the region.
Following a commitment from the Australian Government to upgrade a portion of the Great Eastern Highway west of Kalgoorlie, Anzac Drive has become an attractive location for transport and logistic companies servicing Western Australia.
Key features of Anzac Drive include:
- Dual-road frontage lots for easy access and efficient land use, suitable for triple road trains
- Serviced lots with underground power and water
- Street lighting for added security
- Roads with wide corners and mountable kerbs for triples' manoeuvrability
- Direct access to Anzac Drive and connection to Great Eastern Highway
- Access and close proximity to West Kalgoorlie rail freight yards and linkage to the Kalgoorlie Business Park
- Design Guidelines to ensure a high standard of development
All lots have now sold. Plans are progressing for the next stage land release called Anzac Drive West. Visit the Anzac Drive West project page to register to stay informed about future land releases.