Stage 1 - Only one fully serviced and titled lot remains
- Fully serviced with power, water, sewer, gas and telecommunications
- Certificate of Title available
Stage 2 - Register your interest
- Opportunity to subdivide or amalgamate lots to suit your unique business needs
- Contact the Sales Agent direct to discuss your requirements
The Park at a glance:
- Access to Australia's first renewable energy industrial microgrid generating up to 30% in energy savings compared to regulated bundled tariffs
- Exceptional connectivity to Kwinana Freeway and the Kwinana, Fremantle and Bunbury Ports
- Quality landscaped public open space providing breakaway amenity for employees
- Design Guidelines ensure quality and consistency throughout
- Nationally recognised by the UDIA as an environmentally sustainable development
- Will suit a wide range of uses including agri-food and processing, transport, logistics, warehousing, fabrication and engineering
Peel Business Park is coming alive with Australia's first Bushfire Centre of Excellence now operational and Shire of Murray's Western Australian Food Innovation Precinct under construction.
Don't miss your chance to join other businesses such as Peel Renewable Energy, Westurn Engineering, Mandurah Glass and Bells Engines who now call Peel Business Park home.
|27||4,725sqm||Light Industrial||UNDER OFFER|