Welcome to Broome North
NEW STAGE RELEASE COMING SOON!
To stay informed about this upcoming release register here
Make the move to your spacious new home and a relaxed lifestyle at Waranyjarri Estate in Broome North. We have everything you need for coastal living, as it's all just a stones throw away from the iconic Cable Beach.
- Designed for large affordable residential lots
- Climate response design and sustainability initiatives reducing energy bills by around 25% per year based on Horizon Power usage data
- State-of-the-art Broome North primary school
- Fastest internet in Broome with full fibre optic NBN connection
- Eight landscaped parks including playground, basketball court, skate park and picnic areas
- Bike path connecting to Cable Beach
- Community garden
- Book share
- A short walk to Body and Soul gym, car wash and service station at Blue Haze
- Family friendly estate with a vibrant, connected community
- Up to $22,000 in rebates and incentives available
Get discounted lots and extras towards your build*
We're backing Regional WA. Through the Regional Land Booster you can access DevelopmentWA incentives on our residential land in Waranyjarri Estate. Plus with the First Home Owners Grant* and record low interest rates, it's a great time to buy!
Find out if you qualify for the First Home Owners Grant
Plus, we offer flexible house and land packages and over $22k* in extras and ongoing savings.
$10,000 builder referral discount
up to $7,000 landscaping package
$5,000 sustainable whitegoods and fitting rebate
Our sustainable building initiatives and climate responsive design means you can enjoy all that Broome has to offer at Waranyjarri Estate, WA's only Envirodevelopment and waterwise accredited regional development.
With Keystart's increased income limits now extended till June 30th 2022, even if you have not qualified previously, you could now be eligible for a home loan.
A collection of innovative design options for environmentally and socially sustainable built form in the Kimberley.