Welcome to Broome North
NEW STAGE RELEASE COMING SOON!
To stay informed about this upcoming release register here
Make the move to your spacious new home and a relaxed lifestyle at Waranyjarri Estate in Broome North. Our environmentally friendly community has everything you need for coastal living, a stones throw away from the iconic Cable Beach.
- Designed for large affordable residential lots
- Climate response design and sustainability initiatives reducing energy bills by around 25% per year based on Horizon Power usage data
- State-of-the-art Broome North primary school
- Fastest internet in Broome with full fibre optic NBN connection
- Eight landscaped parks including playground, basketball court, skate park and picnic areas
- Bike path connecting to Cable Beach
- Community garden
- Book share
- A short walk to Body and Soul gym, car wash and service station at Blue Haze
- Family friendly estate with a vibrant, connected community
- Up to $12,000 in rebates and incentives available
- Find out if you qualify for the First Home Owners Grant
With Keystart's increased income limits now extended till June 30th 2022, even if you have not qualified previously, you could now be eligible for a home loan.
Flexible house and land packages and $12k* in extras and ongoing savings.
Our sustainable building initiatives and climate responsive design means you can enjoy all that Broome has to offer at Waranyjarri Estate, WA's only Envirodevelopment and waterwise accredited regional development.
up to $7,000 landscaping package*
$5,000 sustainable whitegoods and fitting rebate*
* Terms and Conditions: *$12,000 in savings calculated based on Front Garden Landscaping Package rebate to a maximum value of $6,200 including GST for standard lots and $7,000 including GST for corner lots, for landowners undertaking the landscape works in accordance with the Broome North Front Garden Design Guidelines and $5,000 whitegoods and fittings rebate which is offered to purchasers by DevelopmentWA who have practical completion of construction as noted in sales contract within 36 months of Settlement. Purchasers must present to DevelopmentWA invoices for the purchase of 5 or 6 star whitegoods certified under Equipment Energy Efficiency (E3) Program (http://www.energyrating.gov.au) and/or waterwise fittings as recommended by Water Corporation (https://www.watercorporation.com.au/moving-buying-and-building/building-a-new-home/planning-a-waterwise-home) within six months of the date of Practical Completion; and install the whitegoods and/or waterwise fittings in the Development for use in the Development. Incentives are for the benefit of and can only be claimed by the Buyer and not transferable to any other person.
A collection of innovative design options for environmentally and socially sustainable built form in the Kimberley.